We provide the selection of devices for the hygienic applications:
Our recipients are small Polish companies and international corporations. We work with both, end customers as well as engineering companies and architectural offices.
A wide product portfolio, high-quality devices, reliable service and competitive prices have made OptiFlow a key and trusted business partner.
(drinks, sweets, dairy products, fish products, meat products, oils and fats, processed foods, pharmacy and cosmetics, and brewing)
We enable our clients to help finance the purchase of equipment in the form of leasing or loans.
We also provide professional warranty and post-warranty service, as well as access to original and non-original spare parts.
We support companies in building technological
lines by providing knowledge, equipment and service
To be a professional, committed, independent supplier of high-quality equipment and services for a growing group of customers
At OptiFlow, we believe
in long-term relationships
and believe that this is the
only way to build a true
For many years, we have been building the company's portfolio based
on the highest quality products, we cooperate with the best producers,
we listen and meet the expectations of our customers. In this way,
we gain an ever greater advantage over the competition.
If you want to join the OptiFlow team, reply to the current advertisement or leave your CV in our database.
Send your CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Recruitment". We kindly inform you that we will be contacting only selected candidates.
Due to the dynamic development of the company, we are currently looking for candidates for the position Sales Engineer.
OptiFlow is a company that provides specialized services in the field of consulting, selection, distribution and service of machines and devices dedicated to the industry. Our recipients are both small Polish companies and international corporations. We are a company with extensive domestic and foreign experience.
Reference number: SALES-07_MAZ_2022
- Implementation of the company's long-term and short-term sales policy
- Preparation of commercial offers and conducting negotiations
- Technical and commercial advice on the selection of the company's products
- Preparation of sales plans and reporting
- Competition analysis
- Participation in trade fairs and exhibitions in Poland (occasionally abroad)
- Constant improvement of your qualifications and technical knowledge
- Active customer acquisition
- After-sales service for customers
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers
- Higher technical education
- Knowledge of the process component industry
- Practical knowledge of the use of MS Office
- Knowledge of the English language
- Availability, readiness to make business trips
- Commitment and very good organization of own work, independence and initiative
- Consistency in action and ease of making contacts
- Driving license, category B
- Experience in B2B sales
- Persistence in striving for a goal
- Employment contract
- Stable salary + bonus system
- Necessary work tools: laptop, telephone and company car
- Extensive technical and commercial training program
- Possibility of trips abroad and participation in many prestigious industry events
- Work in a young, ambitious team
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com
Please include the following clause in your CV: "I consent to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process carried out by the OptiFlow company based in Sulejów in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2014, items 1182, 1662) ”.